So you didn’t think I could gush about my daughter and not dote on my son did you? My son has never looked like a baby. He has mature features that make him look like a little old man sometimes. But he is a baby so it’s adorable! I am so anxious to see my little boy all dressed up and dapper for the wedding. He won’t be a ring bearer, he’ll carry the broom Greg and I will jump over after the ceremony. I’m thinking I want to go with a vintage look for him because for starters, it’s adorable and also, I think it’s another great way to infuse a bit of nostalgia into the wedding.
I have to admit I am not too familiar with boys clothing/fashion having clothed only myself most of the years of my life. My son is only 17 months old so I haven’t had much practice there yet, just t-shirts and jeans mostly. I was just keeping time while recovering from my Thanksgiving dinner and found some cute style inspiration for my little man on my wedding day.
From top left:
1. Style Me Pretty photo courtesy of Harrison Long Photography
2. Style Me Pretty photo courtesy of J. Nichols Photography
3. Photo courtesy of Tealily Photography
4. Bowtie and Suspenders by Golubchick on Etsy
5. Project Wedding photo courtesy of Kenny Nakai Photography
6. Green Wedding Shoes photo courtesy of Ashley Maxwell
7. My Modern Vintage Wedding courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings
8. Easter Ring Bearer suit from Affordable Flowergirl Dresses